• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where's Avbug?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gee guys...I never garnered this much attention when I was alive, let alone...

I got a brief reprieve and access to a computer for a little while. I do like the new format. It's different, but lends to following a thread or a thought much more easily, I think. It's also closer to the format of many other types of boards, and it's evident that a great deal of work has gone into the design and maintenance of this setup. Very nice work.

Prior to departing, I separated from several web boards on which I had participated for several years, in anticipation of a very extended assignment. I believe that is still probably be the case, but so long as I have access, I thought it would be nice to see what's going on in the real world. Sounds like it's still all there.

Glad to see you dropped in and said hi. Your wisdom and experience is always nice to see.

Hey, Bobbysamd,

Love your logo! I'm headed to the game at Arrowhead tomorrow to watch the Chefs hopefully get stomped by my Broncies! :D

Remember the TV commercial where the stadium groundskeeper has just re-lettered the endzone, and someone asks, "who are the Chefs?"

I can't wait 'til Mark puts spell check on the board, I know I need it for those late night posts.

hehe

hehehe...I remember that commercial! I am working on the spell check.....I know I need it! :)

Mark

The board is kinda like an FMC---like "what is it doing now" but once you use it a while you really get to like it. The only thing stupid about the board are all of us using it, webmaster please remember, we are just pilot's, most of us just grunt and grab.

Re: board

Just a little touchy there aren't ya bubba? I can't design another one, I'm not as smart as you. I don't have any reason to pay for it. If it is here in a format that I like, I will use it. If I don't get more comfortable with the format, I will limit the time I spend here. If it goes away, my life will go on. BTW, there are a few boards devoted to other subjects that do utilize a format more like your old one, and they manage to stay around. One such is the brickboard that is devoted to Volvo cars.

"Well, if you think its so stupid...why don't you design a better one!! And BTW, you can pay for it too!

I have worked very hard to make this work and save the boards, that I really don't need people telling me its stupid!

Mark [/B][/QUOTE]"

I

Latest resources

Back