Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where will an Air Wisconsin newhire "likely" be based?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

commuterguy

Hi everyone, looking for some information here. Given this can all change tomorrow, but at least it will help me get some preliminary planning accomplished. Where would a new hire expect to be based? From what I've heard it's PHL. Also, there was some mention in the interview of a possible CLT base. Any substance to that one? If it were to happen, would you all expect it to be senior?

I'm looking at crashpads/private rooms for rent in PHL (just assuming that's where I'll be), are there any areas I should be steering towards or away from? Is there by chance a somewhat "suburbish" area, that has easy train service to the airport?

Anyhow, thanks for any input. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting back into an airplane!

CLT base mentioned in the interview? That's the first I've heard of it.

Who mentioned a possible CLT base? Other pilots interviewing with you or the AWAC people conducting the interview?

We have heard the Charlotte base rumor for a while. I will believe it when I see it. I think I saw on the last bid that new hires are going to PHL, but don't be surprised if you go to ORF.

DEN on the 328prop sounds pretty cool to me.

DEN would be nice indeed...I know for sure that I didn't hear that one at the interview!

So PHL, or LGA likely. Gets me started.

Latest resources

Back