• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where to stay OAK???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't count on being there too long if you don't want to be... the June vacancy bid results are out and folks from the 3 Feb class made it to PHX, MDW and BWI. For me that will mean the one month hard line and one month of reserve in OAK, then back to the east coast!!!!

There should be even more movement in July.

T1

Outta OAK

T1Bubba,

Congrats on getting to BWI. I saw your post and went immediately to see where I ended up. When I didn't see me on the BWI list I thought, "oh God, I screwed up the bid, somehow!" Little did I know I'd be at my first choice in two months. That commute to OAK will not be missed.

Slug

Slug,

Congrats on anchoring MDW! When I saw that our top guys had made it to PHX, you'd made it to MDW, and the myself and the other two MD residents that sat to my right had made BWI I thought that things couldn't have worked out too much better. Everyone else that wanted MDW or PHX should get it in July.

You're right, I'm ready to trade that 8 hr+ commute for a 30 minute one.

T1

Overnights in OAKtown

For you guys that commuted, how many overnights did you average per month sitting on Reserve in OAK lately? I'll actually be bidding OAK for my domicile and will be commuting. Probably be looking for a crash pad, but trying to figure how many nights at a hotel if I don't get a pad at first.

Jake

Latest resources

Back