Where to get luggage in CLE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

spudskier

Looking for luggage in CLE to replace my roll-aboard... Had a Lugageworks but it literally fell apart in the airport right after the ramper handed it to me planeside after my commute home... thank g-d it made it through my 4-day trip!

Anyway, next trip starts soon, anyone know where I can find a new one by luggageworks or similar in Cleveland? Need it to fit in CRJ overhead. Also need it TOMORROW, no internet orders.

THnx for any advice!

i live in CLE and there is nowhere youd be able to get a Purdy Neat...my suggestion would be any of the HH Gregg stores...I know the one on Miles Rd off of 480 carries Luggage Pro...just be careful...not the greatest area....

haha great area ;) Got a Delsey from Kohl's with lifetime Warranty :) $89. we'll see how long it lasts...

Just see what comes down the chute at the baggage claim, you can usually find something decent.

I figured since the post was over 24 hours and people were still giving advice on where to buy luggage to this poor guy who has apparently never been in a WalMart, Meijer, Sears, JC Penny, Costco, Khols, Macys, Target, Value City, Louis Vitton, Coach, BJ's, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus, Tumi, Brookstone, Sharper Image, Eddie Bauer, K Mart, Marshall's, Ross, Sacks Fifth Avenue, or how to use the internet to search "Luggage stores in Cleveland" I thought I would give some additional friendly advice on who to obtain luggage.

But you are correct he did say I need it TOMORROW so no internet orders...so you are right my bad.

How old was your purdy neat that it "fell apart"? These bags are pretty hard to destroy, trust me I try and I see guys try every day.

Send your purdy neat that "fell apart" back to luggage works and they will rebuild it, if not for free, than for 150 bucks and your bag will come back new. They will also send you(for like 15 bucks) a bag to use while yours is getting rebuilt, then you just drop your destroyed bag into the box the temp bag came in and ship it back.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back