Where to find Spirits Interview Gouge?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dc10freak

Where in the web is there a free place to find interview gouge on Spirit other than the two interviews posted on aviation interviews. com. Appreciate any info someone can give me

Don't bother

Easy interview, but too much transition goin on...Mgmt is stalling in negotiations, looking for concessions..... Better off elsewhere...

Skippy, you have no idea what your talking about.. mgmt. wants a contract ASAP.. two new A-319's this week and three more before the end of the year .

My research tells me that the best NK gouge is found across the field at GIA. Maybe you should send a pM to the russian, maybe she knows.

NOW, someone tell me that PFT doesn't pay!

I do know...

I have a few friends there and that is the current state... The negociation stuff is from a friend of mine on the MEC.... Sorry if that bursts your bubble....

Hey guys I didnt sart this threat to star confrontations I just want to find a good place for a interview gouge on Spirit on the net I would appreciate if you keep the feuds to your selves

NOW, someone tell me that PFT doesn't pay!

First - Not everyone at GIA was PFT. Some where direct entry captains.

Second - I don't think there is (or will be) any good interview gouge on the internet for Spirit. Just do a generic interview prep (e.g. AIM, FARS, current aircraft)

Last edited:
First - Not everyone at GIA was PFT. Some where direct entry captains.

Second - I don't think there is (or will be) any good interview gouge on the internet for Spirit. Just do a generic interview prep (e.g. AIM, FARS, current aircraft)

Don't be raining on the happy mans parade here Dude. He be tempting to point out that PFT boyz do gets hired on.

Over?

Latest resources

Back