Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OHGOON

No KoolAid please...
www.southwestinterviewprep.com Anyone know why that site seems to be offline? Everytime I type it in or search for it, it comes up blank. I have an interview soon and really could use their help. Any info much appreciated. Thanks. :confused:

There is sometimes a pattern of Southwest pilots doing interview preps, then after some meetings with company officials scaling back or finding other part time jobs. I have no idea what kind if any pressure is applied, but it does seem like those pilots take some heat.

However, there are several SWA guys who did this for years without any issues, including the very well respected Rob Beeks.

We can certainly help, but we aren't the only game in town. Kathy Sweeny at the Right Resume has helped some folks successfully, and I'm sure Cage and some of the other well known companies are still helping too. Do you own research and find what works best for you.

AlbieF15 said:
We can certainly help, but we aren't the only game in town. Kathy Sweeny at the Right Resume has helped some folks successfully, and I'm sure Cage and some of the other well known companies are still helping too. Do you own research and find what works best for you.

... or you could just call this guy (AlbieF15).

http://www.emeraldcoastinterviewconsulting.com/

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Its nice to review stories and have someone that you don't know listen to them. You can be yourself all you want, but you want your stories to make sense to the interviewer. If you have a friend or Wife ask you sample questions and you leave out details, chances are they will fill in the blanks because they "know" you....an interviewer, would not be able to do that.

Latest resources

Back