Where is the ASA MEC?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

maxcackel

No big surprise that my buddy told me the XE MEC has already released a statement to them about this. Wonder how long it will take our MEC to respond, probably have not even thought about it. To busy trying to figure out how it will effect them, who cares about the pilots.

No big surprise that my buddy told me the XE MEC has already released a statement to them about this. Wonder how long it will take our MEC to respond, probably have not even thought about it. To busy trying to figure out how it will effect them, who cares about the pilots.

u r a dooooossshhhh

Maybe this could be good for us... After the dust settles we might end up with some new blood in the union who actually tries to advocate for the pilots and enforce working agreements.

What's the rush? The ASA MEC isn't going to tell you anything you haven't already seen in the press releases.

What exactly HAS NOT caught our MEC off guard lately?

-Probably trying to figure out how to weasel into the G.O. when they are all replaced.

Way to go folks. Throw our MEC under the bus, just when we need them to fight for us in all this. Any hint of this becoming an US vs THEM thing means we are instantly outnumbered 2 to 1.

Hopefully our MEC is working with the EXPRESS guys right now to craft a joint statement of intent.

Either that, or they're at Malone's. But I'm hoping for the joint statement thingy!!

Exactly what more can they tell you right now that you haven't already seen on ourASA? Until the reg process and merger process gets rolling they can't tell you a whole lot.

Yet, if it makes you feel better here it goes:

As you may have heard EV and XE are in ther merger process. We will have more information for you about the contract/seniority list integration process soon.

How about "hey we are looking at this, and when we have something we will let you know", instead of just crickets. Face it, our MEC sucks.

Way to go folks. Throw our MEC under the bus, just when we need them to fight for us in all this. Any hint of this becoming an US vs THEM thing means we are instantly outnumbered 2 to 1.

Hopefully our MEC is working with the EXPRESS guys right now to craft a joint statement of intent.

Either that, or they're at Malone's. But I'm hoping for the joint statement thingy!!

I would bet money some of them are still on the golf course with SH and CT and still have no idea what has happened....

Let's face facts-these guys are WAAAAAYYYY too close to mgmt. We need new blood.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back