Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where is Colgan Going to Park These Things?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the wings fold... problem solved

Who cares, at least we have them!

That's the attitude right there!! More pay for the Q400s? Who cares? At least we have them!! A union to protect our rights? Who cares? At least we have them! Decent work rules? Who cares? At least we have them! God, I'm glad I'm away from that place.

That's the attitude right there!! More pay for the Q400s? Who cares? At least we have them!! A union to protect our rights? Who cares? At least we have them! Decent work rules? Who cares? At least we have them! God, I'm glad I'm away from that place.
The other day, my friends and i were comparing young military vs. young civilian pilots' maturity levels. Beeing from both sides, i stood up for my civilian bretheren and said "hey! they are just as mature as we were when we were their age."
Then along come guys like you...
I don't mind being wrong, i just hate it when i'm PROVEN wrong.

Look toolbox, if you're so happy being away from Colgan, then why are you talking on this thread? You're an even bigger tool for listing all the ERJ variants you fly. Do you have the plastic sleeves protecting your favorite approach plates and airport diagrams, too? Do you have a spit-shined Scotty's bag you proudly walk around with? I bet your mom even got you a pair of Justin boots for Christmas.

Judging from your avatar, you look like some kid I used to take lunch money from.

Last edited:
Look toolbox, if you're so happy being away from Colgan, then why are you talking on this thread? You're an even bigger tool for listing all the ERJ variants you fly. Do you have the plastic sleeves protecting your favorite approach plates and airport diagrams, too? Do you have a spit-shined Scotty's bag you proudly walk around with? I bet your mom even got you a pair of Justin boots for Christmas.

Judging from your avatar, you look like some kid I used to take lunch money from.
I would take his lunch money now.

How is Colgan going to park 15 Q400s at Newark every night? They are going to need an outstation I would think? The Q is a big airplane for a truboprop. I cant see them having enough gate space for the Q every night. Any ideas what they are going to do?

Outstation, just like they do with the Saabs in houston.

-Rob

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back