Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where is Atlas getting all this growth from?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How many has Atlas hired this year and does anybody at Atlas know how many they still anticipate hiring? Are people still being called for interviews or am I too late?

The 4th newhire class starts on Monday. With around ten per class, that makes 40, plus a few guys starting on the classic.

No interviews this week, but there are some set up for next week. I think the offers, for the time being, are for a hiring pool.

The CEO was in MIA yesterday and said that currently Atlas is hiring 200.

Anyone know how the the 747-800 will differ from the 400 on the flight deck? Will it resemble the 777 cockpit or have more updated avionics? Any other differences up front?

Anyone know how the the 747-800 will differ from the 400 on the flight deck? Will it resemble the 777 cockpit or have more updated avionics? Any other differences up front?

The -8 will have updated avionics and some of the overhead panel will be differant. I am told, to switch the sim over from the -400 , takes two hours, for software and hardware. Same type, and the current plan is one day of online study and three days in MIA for sim.

I have in internal rec. I am just a regional guy with no heavy time. Have they interviewed anyone with my qualifications (5KTT 2KPIC)? If yes is there a magic formula for getting an interview? Is there anyone I can email or call?

Latest resources

Back