Where does Eagle fly to @ MIA base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rally

Just curious where does Eagle fly to from the Miami Base? Also what cities does eagle overnight in?

Thanks

I'm not sure but I saw an ATR in Cozumel a few weeks back... that kinda surprised me... a long flight over water.

not sure either but i know jacksonville for a fact.....prob most cities in florida. Maybe nassau too

I don't work for them, but I did intern for AA/Eagle a couple of years ago while in college...

It's my understanding that MIA is an ERJ and ATR pilot domicile. It's also one of the more senior bases. Many of the MIA based ATR pilots had to 'pay their dues' by being based in SJU for some time.

As for city pairs from MIA, I know it's a long shot but check out flightaware.com. AA's website is currently down, but they might have a route map available online.

It's my understanding that MIA is an ERJ and ATR pilot domicile. It's also one of the more senior bases. Many of the MIA based ATR pilots had to 'pay their dues' by being based in SJU for some time.

fyi, the ERJ flies there, but it is not an ERJ pilot domicile, only ATR.

MIA is ATR base only. No dues paying either. Eagle is guaranteeing bases. So if you ask for MIA, you'll get MIA. Destinations include Cozumel, Nassau, Freeport, Key West, Havanna Cuba, Jacksonville, Georgetown (Great Exhuma), Ft. Myers, Ft. Lauderdale.....maybe a few others. Can't remember off the top of my head. Key West is the greatest overnight ever. It's decently long and they put us up right in downtown on Duval St.

some destinations from mia on the jet (again, not a jet domicile);
CLT-JAX-MEM-SDF-IAD-IND-CMH-RIC-PIT-CVG-GSO-ORF-CLE-XNA

I think the ATR goes to Orlando and Tampa in addition to those mentioned previously. At least they used to.

Latest resources

Back