Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where does Colgan fly you into for Interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B-J-J Fighter

Royce Gracie in Action
A guy I used to work with will be flying into either DCA or IAD for an interview, which airport is it?

Last edited:
Which airport is closer to Manassas, VA. They said they would pick him up at the airport and drive him to Manassas. How far is the drive from IAD to Manassas.

B-J-J Fighter said:
How far is the drive from IAD to Manassas.

Manassas is just South of IAD, about a 30 minute drive. The drive from DCA would take about an hour, two if during rush hour.

I just got offered an interview on friday the 18th. They want me to fly into LGA and have the interview there. Is this common?

Beware of the fly into IAD and be picked up thing. When I did it, I waited around an hour for a ride. I think they don't send the guy to the airport until you call when you land.

flyingid said:
I just got offered an interview on friday the 18th. They want me to fly into LGA and have the interview there. Is this common?

yeah I did mine there they have the sim there that is why you are going there.

LGA is common for interviews. For Manassas interviews, they will fly you to LGA after the interview if they want you to sim.

I heard they were going to start interviews at the Home Town Buffet... You get the job if you can eat 1000 shrimp in under an hour...

At LGA they give you a written test which is pretty damm easy and then stick you in a King Air 200 sim which is a real POS. Something like takeoff turn turn ILS switch seats. I don't think it had a FD or anything fancy, all steam gauges.

Latest resources

Back