• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When it rains, it pours

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Adam, no not at all. The signs are all here, lower end airlines are having trouble filling classes, my pool half life has dropped nearly 50% in the last 2.5 years, and the volumn of jobs ads being placed on climbto350. That is the good news, there will be lots of jobs, the bad news it they are not the jobs that get the long lines at the job fairs.

pilotyip said:
Adam, no not at all. The signs are all here, lower end airlines are having trouble filling classes, my pool half life has dropped nearly 50% in the last 2.5 years, and the volumn of jobs ads being placed on climbto350. That is the good news, there will be lots of jobs, the bad news it they are not the jobs that get the long lines at the job fairs.

Yeah I know what you mean. Everyone wants to fly a 777 but nobody wants to fly the c-402 to get there.

AdamKooper said:
Yeah I know what you mean. Everyone wants to fly a 777 but nobody wants to fly the c-402 to get there.

Tell me about it...we pay fairly well for 402 drivers and yet it's like pulling teeth to find someone to a) want the job and b) move to where the job is.

"Can I commute from Timbuktu to Reno???"

"No...that's a 6 hour drive each way."

"Well...can you rent me an apartment?"

"No...we have a crew apartment at the domicile in MHR."

"What about my dog? Can my dog fly with me?"

"Huh? :confused: "

Eric

Lostdog65 said:
Tell me about it...we pay fairly well for 402 drivers and yet it's like pulling teeth to find someone to a) want the job and b) move to where the job is.

Umm...no teeth to pull here!!! :pimp:.

eP.

Off Topic...

ePilot...love your "Current Position"!!

Keep an eye on Climbto350 for Redding Aero...not looking now but who knows...

Eric

Lostdog65 said:
Keep an eye on Climbto350 for Redding Aero...not looking now but who knows...

Thanks, I'm still short on the 135 mins anyway, but I'll keep it in mind and look it up towards the end of the year!

As for my current position, it either there or here

eP.

dardar said:
Well, can he?

You want the short answer or the long answer???

Ah heck...I'll give you the short answer.

No.

Next question.

Eric

DashTrash400 said:
Last time we were in MSP she saw one stealing a USA Today and she nearly came in her pants.

[edited to delete reference to CRJ operator flyf15 is going to...with 600 hrs, I think ya'll can figure it out]

You mean to say you pay for the USA Today? I didn't know it was for sale or how much it costs.

Latest resources

Back