When it rains, it pours

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mar said:
I read that PIA (as in Pakistan) can't find enough 777 Capts. They keep leaving for other companies.

For what it's worth....

Good luck.

Sweet deal. How lucky to be an American living in Pakistan these days.

Haha, as for Pinnacle, does anyone remember last summer's USA Today ad? Apparently pilots weren't showing for class so they decided to offer up housing and a few other things that almost all others regionals already offered. Then put an ad in the tabloid to announce how great it was. One of the guys on here told me they had something like 15 people slotted for a class and only 7 showed when they actually started. Ouch!!!!

Mr. I.

Mr. Irrelevant said:
Haha, as for Pinnacle, does anyone remember last summer's USA Today ad? Apparently pilots weren't showing for class so they decided to offer up housing and a few other things that almost all others regionals already offered. Then put an ad in the tabloid to announce how great it was. One of the guys on here told me they had something like 15 people slotted for a class and only 7 showed when they actually started. Ouch!!!!

Mr. I.

Hmm, too bad flyf15's mom didn't know that, she would've realized they'd hire him without her "services...."

Yeah, my wife kinda has a thing for big bad jet pilots. She says they're much studlier than us turboprop pukes. She especially likes CRJ FOs, she thinks they're so cute when they're walking down the concourse with their backpack and iPod. Last time we were in MSP she saw one stealing a USA Today and she nearly came in her pants.

[edited to delete reference to CRJ operator flyf15 is going to...with 600 hrs, I think ya'll can figure it out]

Last edited:
DashTrash400 said:
. She especially likes CRJ FOs, she thinks they're so cute when they're walking down the concourse with their backpack and iPod. Last time we were in MSP she saw one stealing a USA Today and she nearly came in her pants.

Sick, but true...

WMUSIGPI said:
Maybe because people don't want to go to work for Pinnacle. I am out of work right now. My resume has not, is not, and will not go to Pinnacle unless that place changes 180 degrees, and even then I might not. I know for a fact I am not the only person that thinks that way. I'd rather remain unemployed as to work there...Same goes for Mesa, Colgan, Commutair, Big Sky, ect.... Some places I just don't want to work at for one reason or another.

If you go to Pinnacle, you can pull gear for the great PCL_128! Gulfsream Academy poster boy!

BcPilot99 said:
GO On.......
Havent heard much about this I graduate in May of 07 maybe I will get a regional job after all!

Sorry 99... ...the hiring boom will not apply to you. :(

Try back in 2017.

Latest resources

Back