Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

givpicachanc

Hi guys,
I lost my job today, it is the saddest day of my life. I am so lost i dont know what to do. The company doesnt want to utelise me as a contract pilot either coz they have enough pilots now. BTW i lost my job coz of the sale of the equipment. The company was really nice an did send me to SIC class For BE400A.

Guys i know the market is tough but if anyone could help me with job leads I will be obliged.

My stats are:
2000ttl
500multi pic
104hrs BE400A . international exp
College Degree ( bachelor Of science)
Recuurent Class with Simuflite For BE 400A

Thanks in advance everybody.

Where do you live? I may know of something on the West Coast...

givpicacanc

Hi giv,

Funny I read this post.... I too lost a job last wk... I think there seems to be alot out there.... and also because of equipment sold. I was flying a LJ55 out of KSNA.... the Challenger the company also had was finally leased out and the company leasing has a crew... sucks big time....

If I hear of anything out here, I'll let u know as well...

Good luck.

JR

:(

I feel your pain, man. Two weeks ago I lost my sweet-as-all gig flying SIC in a Lear 25. It was the dream job, and again it was becasue of the airplane being sold. Unlike you, I had just started and I only managed to get 25 hours plus a lot of empty promises. As a double kick in the pants, I had given my boss at the flight school where I was a CFI two weeks notice before formally leaving, and while i left on good terms, my position was filled immediately and I have no CFI job to go back to. I'm in Florida,
2000TT
300ME
1700PIC
25jet
ATP

Where are you located? I know this is a month old here, but this ad was on climbto350 a while ago:

May 23, 2003
JET EQUITY (Beechjet First Officer)
136 Tower Road, Hanger M2, White Plains, NY 10604
Tel: no calls
Fax: (914) 761-3291
Email: EZ-Apply or Resume Jet feature not available for this job
Web Site: none
Beechjet First Officer. Must have Comm, Multi, Instrument ratings, Prefer 2500 TT,1500 ME, 100 jet. Beechjet and 135 experience a big plus. Salary negotiable. full benefits. Charter Operation out of White Plains Airport, NY. Job includes office responsibilities also. Resumes via FAX along with a COVER LETTER. When applying, ref: climbto350.com

Dear Fellow Aviators,
Thank you for you prompt reply. I am already feeling better, Thank you so much for your support. I have pm you guys and pa55 ,cficare hang in there buddys we will be allright. There are so many of us without jobs but hopefully things would be better. Pa55 thanks for your lead i already faxed my resume if i get the job your beers on me. BTW i am in Dallas.

Latest resources

Back