Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ShyFlyGuy

Major Member
Five days to go until the end of the month and the Kremlin still hasn't got their ducks in a row with next months schedule. I KNOW this isn't normal, but I'm curious what is. I'll start;

CJC: 2 days.

Shy

Our bid packs come out on the 17th. Bid awards come out on the 21st. So on the 21st you get a decent idea what you will do next month. Except the 1st 4 days of the month can change due do trips from this month extending into next month. Also if you get a "build up" line then you schedule will be blank at this point so you will have no idea what you are doing next month. On the 26th they show you what happend to you on the 1st-4th and at this point you can swap trips out with trips that are in open time to try to change it up some. If you have a build up line then your sched is still blank. On the 28th the "final master" comes out so this is your official sched and if you have a build up line it is the first time you get to see what you are doing the next month...so for us we usually get 2 or 3 day notice...unless its Feb going into March then we get 1 day notice...unless its leap year then we get 2 days.

Bid packets come out on June 2nd, close on the 9th. So on the 9th you generally know your schedule minus any carry-in conflicts.

Wow, Cornholio, your airline's scheduling might actually suck worse than ours! That's horrible! What airline is that?

What about you, Veneratio?

Shy

bids packs out on the 12th at noon, due 16th at noon and awarded 19th at noon.

SkyWest...

PBS opens for bidding on the 10th. It closes on the 17th at 9am. Lines are usually published by the evening of the 18th or morning of the 19th. Every once and awhile if the 17th falls on a Saturday or Sunday it can take up until the 20th to get your line, I guess the PBS computers get the weekend off. Our schedules become official on "E-trip" on the 24th

Wow, Cornholio, your airline's scheduling might actually suck worse than ours! That's horrible! What airline is that?

What about you, Veneratio?

Shy

Rhymes with a certain security administration...

Latest resources

Back