Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ganja60Heavy

what we talking about?
...I can't wait to buy a couple (at auction) of those Song seatback TV's for $20 or so. Would look great in my SUV! Then I'll sell it to the Smithsonian as a relic of old air travel. Like my Eastern spoons worth 50 bucks!

What an a$$. . . . .

klhoard said:
What an a$$. . . . .
Lemme guess: Furloughed from the panel of the 3-holer after an illustrious military career. NOT FAIR!

Don't be so sensitive.....Home-Depot has great benefits!

Nope, klhoard happens to be sitting in the right seat of the 727 and you are still an a$$. Good day.

NightFlyer

But he is losing his job...on the 727 that is. He's on the way to a widebody upgrade on the MD11.

For all his "Albie will be pouring my coffee" banter, instead KLH will be shivering as HE has the do the walk arounds for a change! Still...most of us would ENJOY doing the walk around in the snow or rain to fly that big beast. Good luck!

He's also going to have to start carrying the coffee pot again, at least he will when he flys the MD10's. As for the walkarounds, if you do it right then you can pretty much stay dry while it's raining. During the winter you can warm yourself up halfway through by standing in the APU exhaust. Maybe that's what is wrong with me, I've been spending too much time breathing APU fumes.

NightFlyer

Hey there is nothing I can currently do to stay warm and dry... when are you gonna get me a job Nightflyer.. lol!

How is it going? Tell your wife I said hello!

Coffee pouring. . .

Albie,

Goose17 is the only guy I TRULY enjoyed having pour my coffee. . . until he started threatening to use his "special creamer".

I'll just stick to Cokes that I retrieve from the cooler myself from now on!!

I guess it's time for me to buy an umbrella for those rainy walk-arounds . . .

Oh yeah. . . . . Ganga60 is still an a$$. . . .

Latest resources

Back