Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Citationkid said:
If there not going out that day; right?

No, even on quick turns... It's not like you crack open the bottle right there on the ramp! Carrying alcohol on board is no crime, our aircraft is stocked with 5 bottles of wine, about 18 beers and a huge mini-bar containing everything from Scotch to Gin to Vodka... Just because it is onboard doesn't mean we drink it when we fly.

This is off the beaten path in Florida, try TICO Executive in Titusville. Great people, friendly service, good fuel prices, they will have a new crew car soon. No, I don't work there. I do spend many days there doing day trips. Give 'em a try if you are out that way.

Citationkid said:
Oh I thought you ment just for the pilots. Do you have to purchase a lot of fuel to get it.

I did mean just for the pilots... When you buy fuel they give each Pilot a bottle of wine and a loaf of bread. The passengers aren't given anything.

Any FBO except Signature

My favorite FBO is who ever competes with Signature. The most onerous of Signature's practices is that their $250 service fee, or fuel purchase order, is accompanied by a waiver of liability form (small type on the back) that basically says the aircraft operator agrees to indemnify Signature for any damage they may do to the aircraft while it is in their care, custody and control.

The aircraft insurer may deny coverage when they learn the aircraft operator / insured has abrogated their rights of subrogation.

Signature's legal tactic is not legally enforceable in most States, but they continue tearing up airplanes and refusing to take any responsibility for their actions. It is a hassle for the owners, operators and insurers who have the misfortune of having their airplanes damaged at Signature.

"Fins" has it right-anybody but Signature.I vote for Millionair ADS.Superb facility,and hotties in abundance.

Never sign the Signature liability form!!
(also used to be one in KASE)

never sign anything!

tell them forward it to your companies legal dept (unsigned)

Latest resources

Back