• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

What's your excuse?

Laughing_Jakal

Filthy Savage
Total Time
Gobs
Lido training.....DONE! Now get your @sses in gear so I can dump the paper weight (pun intended).

On a side note, when I was growing up in Hawaii there was a chain of "Lido Adult Theaters" who always played "The Devil in Miss Jones", "Behind the Green Door" etc.....I was kinda hoping the Training would include video clips, but alas...it does not.

klhoard

Total Time
32000+
I'm waiting until we get a contract. . .

ACAFool

Total Time
Laughing_Jakal said:
Lido training.....DONE! Now get your @sses in gear so I can dump the paper weight (pun intended).

On a side note, when I was growing up in Hawaii there was a chain of "Lido Adult Theaters" who always played "The Devil in Miss Jones", "Behind the Green Door" etc.....I was kinda hoping the Training would include video clips, but alas...it does not.

What is Lido training? And what paper weight?

ACAFool

Total Time
Laughing_Jakal said:

What is Lido training? And what paper weight?