• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats woerthless up to these days!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As you can see, no one really cares WTF he's doing these days. But I'm sure he'll be enjoying his ALPA pension very shorty if not doing so already.

He's supervising construction of his new beach house. I hear he bought a lot right next door to Leo Mullin.

He's in Washington working as an aviation and union lobbyist, waiting on his appointment as Secretary of Transportation when Hillary gets elected.

He's in Washington working as an aviation and union lobbyist, waiting on his appointment as Secretary of Transportation when Hillary gets elected.

Oh hell NO!!!! Say it aint so!!!! Better vote republican NO MATTER WHO RUNS!!!

As long as JO doesn't suddenly become appointed the Secretary of the Treasury.

Well, he was on his way to his beach house somewhere near TPA or PIE after his last official act was to give a speech at a Comair family awareness dinner in CVG at the end of December.

Back working at NWA? :laugh:

I heard they found him, face down in the gutter of an alley behind a transexual bar with a leather choker around his neck and his pants around his ankles.

hopefully , he flying 6 legs a day on the 9 out of DTW with schitty schedules, long layovers and his commute is hell.

Latest resources

Back