Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats up with QX in DEN?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This would have started about 3hrs ago... 7pm MST.
Might just be the Frontier Express flt.s?
 
Last edited:
Latest I've heard is 8 CR7's. grounded by FAA for one reason or another. Some cxls tonight, nothing cancelled for tomorrow that I can see.
 
Last edited:
I just heard now heard, an FAA Insp. grounded 8 CRJ7's in DEN for some dents in the nacelles. I don't know how long they would be down for that.


That makes sense now, I flew one of those "problem" planes in earlier this morning. It didn't seem like a big deal but I guess it was. MX said it was probably hit by a belt loader. That particular nacelle already had about six MX corrected dents in it.
 
I hope QX gets them back online quickly, bad time of the year to be short on jets. Big passenger loads out there... good luck.
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom