• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats up with Frontier?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Finally! I was supposed to be in the same class 8 Sept. I haven't heard anything yet...Hopefully tomorrow. The way my luck goes in this business, I'll never get the call! Congrats!

Gary Called

All,

Got the call from Gary this afternoon for a September 8th class. I have been with FEDEX for almost a year so I said thanks but I will pass to the next poolie.

Good Luck,

RV7

Good news!

Gary from HR just called for Sept. 12 class date. Yahoo! Thanks, Sluggo

Last edited:
Just got the call from Gary, a very popular HR rep today! 12 Sep class date also. Thanks Frontier!

Any of you current F9 guys have any info on training, temporary housing/crashpads while in training, etc? Please PM if possible. Thanks in advance!

props8 said:
Got a call from Gary Hamrick in HR today offering a 12 Sept class. I've been in the pool since my 8 Sept class was cnx'd last year. Finally, the wait is over. Anyone know a good place to get an FAA medical in Denver. Good luck to all.

Go see Dr. Ladwig. All u pay is the 15 dollar copay. F9 insurance pays the rest. good for future.

ps Dr Ladwig gives his current patients a "free Class 1 medical" coupon to give out to "new" pilot patients. I already gave mine out.

Congrats to all!!
CYA

Don't BS me,

Do I stand a chance of being called for an interview with:

5200TT
2500 SIC TURBINE
1400 hrs flying Part 135 in a C-402 and Piper Navajo Chieftain
Graduated college Summa Cum Laude in aviation
No violations, traffic tickets.

I'm not bad on paper, EXCEPT, and it's a big except, that I don't have any PIC TURBINE. I just heard recently (wish I'd have known longer) that Frontier will interview and hire without the PIC TURBINE. IS THIS TRUE??

Seems like a great place to work. I'd love to have the opportunity.

Thanks in advance,
Jet

Jetflyer,

I'd say you've got a shot, BUT LORs are going to be HEAVILY weighted (read -probably not getting the interview without one) from what I've been lead to believe.

5200 without PIC turbine - all civilian was a bit low for the last time we interviewed. The guy making the decisions then thought furloughed pilots with 121 similar jet time were the end all/be all, and were applying in droves. This time I think they are looking for more of a "cultural fit" and less beauty on paper.

Put your stuff in ON LINE. NO PAPER RESUMES!

Can't win if you don't play.

Good luck!

Latest resources

Back