Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the Polar 747-400 doing on the UPS ramp in RFD?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F7 Key = Redmeat?

Who needs speel check when you have redmeat as your private speel checker, does he come up with the F7 key? See what an education has done for me. Thanks yank since you brought up it, a college degree has nothing to do with flying an airplane.

Last edited:
FreightNazi said:
I bet you and your fellow bottom feeders at Crappy can't wait to scab when we walk!
Polar is going to take all your work and then you will have to work for a bottom feeder too. Better sell your yuppy SUV!

AHHH....You mean Atlas?.....POLAR HAS NO SCABS!!! We will NOT cross ANYONES piket line.......You guys should know better:-/

i do believe some choose to toss around words to flame, excite and just piss others off- i would bet some would even choose to say they worked for a particular airline that has been in heated contract neg. and been advised that there will be an intentional scope violation just to place those at such airline in a poor light.

read the posts and consider the source.

fbt

flybrowntails said:
i do believe some choose to toss around words to flame, excite and just piss others off- i would bet some would even choose to say they worked for a particular airline that has been in heated contract neg. and been advised that there will be an intentional scope violation just to place those at such airline in a poor light.

read the posts and consider the source.

fbt

Meet me in the NASC sometime and I'll show you my UPS ID with the yellow lanyard and the purple all for one/one for all unity slogan with the other unions.

FreightNazi said:
Just look at my avatar and how cool i am!

You know... It's guys like YOU that make this site soo entertaining......I'm sitting here LAUGHING my A$$ off...Post on my friend...Post on...

Latest resources

Back