What's the news at ABX today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Clipperskip

Any ideas why the stock which closed down today at $.84 is up to $1.50 in after hours trading. I don't see any press releases.

Reverse Split of the stock????

Sorry, but sometime you have to just stand back and be able to smile or life just get to gloomy.

nasdaq.com shows volume of 20,900 shares, and eventually the stock ended after hours at 1.10. Probably someone "manipulating" the stock price, wait, that could never happen b/c its "illegal".

If it doesn't go over a dollar in the next week and a half, the process to de-list the stock will begin.

Now this is just rumor, so don't jump all over me! There is a rumor going around that Fedex is interested in purchasing ABX Air... Apparently if you look at the FDX board. There is a post that FDX was at the airport recently(ILN). Like I said purely rumor, thought I would stir the pot. Maybe someone knows something and that is why stock doubled........

Now this is just rumor, so don't jump all over me! There is a rumor going around that Fedex is interested in purchasing ABX Air... Apparently if you look at the FDX board. There is a post that FDX was at the airport recently(ILN). Like I said purely rumor, thought I would stir the pot. Maybe someone knows something and that is why stock doubled........

Dude...if that comes to pass, and I sincerely hope it does for you guys, congrats!!!! Be nice to hear some good news for somebody...anybody in ILN!!

Why in the hell would FDX want a bunch of DC-9s and C containers?

If the rumor is true, I hope that all ABX pilots would benefit from it.
Unfortunately, it could be a bad thing too. Like being stapled to the bottom of the seniority list, or even worse, FDX simply getting rid of the pilots all together.

Looked up the prices for the past 3 weeks, when did it double?:beer:

If the rumor is true, I hope that all ABX pilots would benefit from it.
Unfortunately, it could be a bad thing too. Like being stapled to the bottom of the seniority list, or even worse, FDX simply getting rid of the pilots all together.

"stapled to the bottom" just where do you think we will end up if any of us get hired somwhere else?

Latest resources

Back