• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the latest Delta word?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard the word is Furlough or maybe it is bankruptcy?

If we dont get our s##t together soon with way we treat our passengers it ways a possibility.With JFK being the best example. I have never been a party to such poorly run operation in my life and that includes the worst of NWA..

If we dont get our s##t together soon with way we treat our passengers it ways a possibility.With JFK being the best example. I have never been a party to such poorly run operation in my life and that includes the worst of NWA..

I'll have to agree with you on that! It seems since the merger our performance has been in the tank and getting worse. I'm hoping it's just growing pains.

There has been a lot put on the employees to make things work over the last two years; training through bulletins, new policies, old policies, confused pax, etc...
At first everyone was trying to make it happen, but I think everyone is maxed out and we have not seen a part of any profit and a lot of "one time write offs" while the changes keep coming. MSP, JFK, MEM and ATL are running worse and worse while management seems to keep humming "the thanks for all your effort tune". I agree this thing is on the verge of going to hell quickly if things aren't worked out, because everyone's (pax especially) bs meter is on high.
JP

There has been a lot put on the employees to make things work over the last two years; training through bulletins, new policies, old policies, confused pax, etc...
At first everyone was trying to make it happen, but I think everyone is maxed out and we have not seen a part of any profit and a lot of "one time write offs" while the changes keep coming. MSP, JFK, MEM and ATL are running worse and worse while management seems to keep humming "the thanks for all your effort tune". I agree this thing is on the verge of going to hell quickly if things aren't worked out, because everyone's (pax especially) bs meter is on high.
JP

As long as it's the cheapest ticket, the BS meter is no factor.....ask a Spirit Passenger and they are making good money.

Besides our management points at the complaints and says it's all merger related....yeah sure!!! You can bet somebody gets paid through this BS

Latest resources

Back