whats the latest at air wisconsin.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dash8driver64

i was wondering what is the latest news at AWAC. with United's pproblems and the Air Tran Jet Connect, will they be interviewing agian soon or wait until thing settle out. Any info will be appreciated.

thanks
D

D.

We just got a news letter that states all of the classes for the next few months. There were 11 initial class scheduled thru 9/1/03. What I don't know is if that will be new hires (SURE HOPE SO) or 328 reallignments. The first class is scheduled for next week.

Hope I answered your question.

WD.

Hang in there XJ, your time may be near!!

WD.

Has anyone heard from Mr Fischer (Do328 Check Airman, I think)? I used to do freight checkrides with him, haven't heard from him in a while.

Thanks Wiskey Driver, I'm hanging in. I look forward to seeing all of you guys on line. Fingers crossed that I'll start class soon

With that many initial classes I really can't see why not, however in this business strange things happen...

WD.

Hey Wiskey,

Sounds like good news! Can you elaborate on your info? Source, dates, etc. Thanks in advance.

The info came from our company news letter. There are two classes a month until sept. What I don't know is if these are for the 328 trasistions. It seems like too many for that.

WD.

awac classes

The groundschool classes for 328 pilots run until July. We are currently receiving two rjs per month and so I would expect newhires/poolies to see some action soon. There aren't that many 328 pilots left, (we only have 4 a/c flying now), and we are needed until June when the last one goes away.

It all depends on UAL and whether we can keep our flying. I believe when they pull through, if we can keep our contract from the likes of Mesa and whoever else is bidding we will see the growth we were projecting last year and prior. If not, it's anybody's guess.

Latest resources

Back