• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

What's the haps at Flight Options

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
Total Time
Enough
Are the still hiring or interviewing at all? What seems to be the min's for getting the call. I gave a resume a to a Options pilot and still haven't heard anything. Just wondering if anybody could shed some light on the subject. Thanks.

atpcliff

Total Time
Hi!

Need at least 2000 hrs, and someone you know there has to walk it in to move your resume from the 7000# stack to the smaller 2000# recommended stack.

Good luck!-I'm trying too!!!

Cliff
GB,WI

Joe Jet Pilot

Total Time
5000+
Well there is a little bit more to it then a magic number of hours. Last I heard from the pilot recruiter they are looking at people who have greater than 3000 hours TT, corporate experience, PIC jet time, corporate aircraft type ratings, and have a recommendation from a pilot at Flight Options that has flown with you.

From what I understand all new hires are being put into the King Air's.

The trick is to have the Options pilot providing you with a recommendation jump up and down, scream and yell on your behalf.

Good luck, I have been at Options for 2 years now and have been very happy!

publisher

Total Time
FLL

I am meeting them for dinner on the 7th at the FLL job fair. I'll ask RW about the real deal.

Timebuilder

Entrepreneur
Total Time
If you see Eric Gerhard, tell him I'm sorry I broke his voice mail with all of those messages.........and tell him I found a job. (phew!)

flydog

Total Time
2500+
The website has been down for a few days. Its been shut down before by the Administrator for bad language so this may be this case again this time

However I wouldnt rule out a court order as there was a lot of slanderous posting by some individuals

flydog

Total Time
2500+
I will be seeing ER at the job fair and should know the skinny on hiring, slots, etc

If I see Publisher there I will also give him an Atomic Wedgy

Ha Ha