Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the best way to go from 0 hours to the regionals?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I may be wrong, but I think the DWI might be a deal breaker?

anyone?

-Goo
NaaaHaaa,
Just makes him management material! Actually send him to any pilot mill ERAU comes to mind. That way he will not only be poor, he will be 100K or so in debt, and have no way to pay it back. The best part will be since he will hate your guts he will be at least 1000 miles away living in an apartment with 6 other poor guys, watching a TV with coat hanger antennas, jacking off to the thought of flying a CRJ900, whenever they put a trip on his reserve schedule. or stab him in the eye with a fork and end the possibility of him getting a medical and ruining the next 5 years of his life. The upside he will thank you forever, for enabling him to have boundless pirate sex with hot bar sluts every where he goes.
PBR

Yup, and I'm sure you have NEVER driven a vehicle in YOUR ENTIRE LIFE where you were over the legal limit. Uh huh..ok....get off your high horse.

:rolleyes:
I for one absolutely have not, my career path was always too important to me, and I know what a DUI would do, I either have a DD, take a cab, walk, or spend the night. But never ever have I or will I ever drive over the legal limit(more then one beer), I have way to much to lose.

Latest resources

Back