• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A new job

From the nice to have department:

Michael Jackson's most recent CD

An invitation to Ben and J'Lo's wedding

Arizona Cardinal's winning one more game between now and the end of the season

and just like skyking1976, World Peace. With Brad and Jennifer pushing for it I am more optimistic than ever

I don't have a clue who Rebecca ??Stomas is and I'm pretty religious in reading the Enquirer and the Star.

Last edited:
An open-minded Rebecca Romijn-Stamos and a permission slip from my wife.
My wife and I were eating at an Arby's up in Green Bay, and this mid 30's something woman with a figure to die for, was being waited on up at the counter. She was wearing a tight top and a pair of hemmed up jean shorts. Emphasis on short.

Well, to make a long story even dumber, my wife notices I was eyeballing the lady and she says, "You can look...but you can't touch!"

I take a bite from my roast beef sandwich and as I'm chewing, I'm thinking like a lawyer. I then said to her, "How about if I'm wearing a wet suit and a condom...is that 'look but not touch' enough for you?"

Christmas List....Hmmmm?

First of all, I'm thinking peace on earth and goodwill to men. That would be a nice Christmas present.

Next, I think I'd like to teach the world sing in perfect harmony, grow apple trees and honey bees and snow white turtle doves.

Third, I'd like the BATF to hurry up and approve my Form 4's before I'm too old to care.

Fourth, I'd like the price of transferable M-16's to come down to half the price of pre-owned lexus.

Fifth, I'd like the stupid Clinton AW Bill of 1994 to sunset, (which it is, thanks to the Republicans not wanting to make it permanent), so I can get to work and BATF Form 1 a couple of SBR projects I got on the back burner.

Sixth, It would be a really nice Christmas, if Curtis Higgins's parter (who is in prison) would wise up and tell Curtis where the hell all them registered FNC sears are buried, so me a few other people can get a full auto .223 for under 5,500 bucks...in case Christmas wish number four doesn't work out.

Seventh, It would be really nice if the economy picked up a little, all the laid off and displaced U.S. workers got jobs again, so they will buy airline tickets and get all the unemployed pilots and underemployed pilots the work they need to feed their families and pay their bills.

I'm not greedy...In fact, I have an even bigger list than this, but I'll call it a successful Christmas if I get three through seven, granted.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back