Whats new a Republic?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bigbird

Anything new and exciting going on over there? I havent heard much about them lately. I really would like to get a job flying with them soon. I heard they are a great airline to work for.

With 5500hrs and an ATP, you need to set your sights higher...

jus sayin....

Anything new and exciting going on over there? I havent heard much about them lately. I really would like to get a job flying with them soon. I heard they are a great airline to work for.

I call "bait". Nice try though...

Bigbird!!! More like I have a little pipi...

lol This coming from a regional pilot. Now THAT is hilarious! lol

I couldn't agree with you more. The poor guy isn't flying an RJ. He's making more money than you on one of the worst contracts in the industry ...... Except yours. Try to keep up.

Oh the humanity. LOL :laugh:

Last edited:
I couldn't agree with you more. The poor guy isn't flying an RJ. He's making more money than you on one of the worst contracts in the industry ...... Except yours. Try to keep up.

Oh the humanity. LOL :laugh:

Ah,but you forget....This is him in 2005:

"Colgan does block or better. Full block wx cancellations. Runups and repositions. I average 100 hours credit a month ".

So,he WAS a regional puke himself ! At Colgan,no less ! Oh,the humanity ! Now,YOU try to keep up,hmmmmkay,Sparky ?

Ah,but you forget....This is him in 2005:

"Colgan does block or better. Full block wx cancellations. Runups and repositions. I average 100 hours credit a month ".

So,he WAS a regional puke himself ! At Colgan,no less ! Oh,the humanity ! Now,YOU try to keep up,hmmmmkay,Sparky ?

lol Well done........lol

Latest resources

Back