• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's Going On at SkyWest Inc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Klen had a couple of kids later than most, now he can do the hunting, fishing and offloading he likes with them while he's relatively young.

Multiple codeshares on pro-rate routes, ala Silver Airways.

This has been Chippy's dream for years. He was talking about transitioning to this model back in 2008. I just think he screwed up by not going after a new large turboprop for such an operation.

Because everyone want large tuboprops!! I.e. UA getting rid of them.... Horizon will be the last one standing with large q400's in the US...

CT and that broad he put in charge on scheduling set that company back 15 years with complete ineptness and stupidity. It's a credit to the crews that no aircraft ended up in the dirt after the way they were running things.

Because everyone want large tuboprops!! I.e. UA getting rid of them.... Horizon will be the last one standing with large q400's in the US...

If the idea is to, indeed, move toward non-branded, multi-code operations in smaller cities/short-hops/slightly-harder-to-get-to places, a large turboprop makes infinitely more sense than an E170 or CRJ7.

If the idea is to, indeed, move toward non-branded, multi-code operations in smaller cities/short-hops/slightly-harder-to-get-to places, a large turboprop makes infinitely more sense than an E170 or CRJ7.

Have you seen the cost of the Q400?? More then a 175/900...the intent is to "get back into the RFP game". Not doinking around on a few small prorate citys...

Hmm...and UA just awarded 50 new 175's to Rjet to replace 31 Q-400's...

Latest resources

Back