What's going on at Flex Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
<<<< Mike, does your ability to spell make you a better pilot?>>>>

Sorry for the delay, been in the classroom today, on a Long Range refresher course learning about this place called Amereekah! :D

Damn, beaten to it by Pervis - but he has summed it up pretty well. All I can add is that on anonymous forums, then someone who spells accurately & who takes a modicum of care over their grammar will get more of my attention compared with a lackadaisical (will the USA spelling check work that one out??) poster. After all, I guess that compared with European forums, this one will probably have 95+% of posters who have "English" as their main language - you wouldn't think so from some of the inaccuracies!

Lessons on the Queen's English at only $50/hr!! ;)

<<<< Take your autocratic Commie English back to England!

We don't take too kindly to that stuff round these parts. >>>>

Hmmm, 8/10 for effort & expressing yourself. :)

However, please pay attention to detail - only 7 mistakes - see teacher for extra homework! :p

[Yeah, OK, last of the corrective action - unless it reverts to 1st grade standards!]

I'll give you 4 of those. But commie, english, and england were left lowercase for a purpose. Kind of like when you type california.;)

Punctuation was my downfall in grade school.

Kind of off topic, But do Flex or Netjet require or "prefer" a college degree. Could not find any info on their webpages...

More on topic than everyone else on this thread...

I think its just preferred at both places buddy.

We have pilots at Flex who don't have degrees. Most of 'em r smarter 'n me (redneck inglish lessons fer 25 bucks 'n are!:D ). They got the job soon enough to upgrade and I didn't.

<<<< Mike, does your ability to spell make you a better pilot?>>>>
All I can add is that on anonymous forums, then someone who spells accurately & who takes a modicum of care over their grammar will get more of my attention compared with a lackadaisical (will the USA spelling check work that one out??) poster.

Who say's we want more of your attention.

Latest resources

Back