Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ben Franklin said:
What a charming and eloquent reply.

Take it in stride. FOX drives left-wing liberals NUTS! You have to remember that left-wing liberals HATE any news outlet that dares to give anyone but other left-wing liberals a platform. FOX does that and tilts to the right to boot. Left-wing liberals are not satisfied owning ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, MSNBC an 99% of the nations newspapers lock, stock and barrel. There's lonley old FOX out there and it drives them bloody NUTS. Mention FOX and the left-wing liberals MUST ATTACK!

Last edited:
Captain Overs said:
What a great fair and balanced story.

Was it not? If not, please specifically explain how it was not. The article reported on a poll conducted by In Touch magazine about whose hair most women would like to have. Please tell us how the article was not fair and balanced in reporting this poll conducted by In Touch magazine.

Thanks!

IHF

The best and only thing good/great about FOXNews, is the Foxes on Fox and Friends in the morning. The two dudes are dorks.

Otherwise its all crap, although CNN,MSN, and all the other one are too.

I get my news from Jon Stewart. Now if he could only get E.D. Hill and some of them on it.

I Hate Freight said:
Was it not? If not, please specifically explain how it was not. The article reported on a poll conducted by In Touch magazine about whose hair most women would like to have. Please tell us how the article was not fair and balanced in reporting this poll conducted by In Touch magazine.

Thanks!

IHF

Dude Chill

It was a story about a redneck girl that got rich and now has 'nice' hair.

Why they want it

They forgot to mention why the women want it. It's so they can get a man with a huge fat...........wallet.

Although I despise FOX news, I'll have to give it to 'em on this one. No mention of Ann Coulter's hair (thank God!)

I Hate Freight said:

Thanks!

IHF

I think he was just making an analogy, implying that Jessica Simpson is also "fair and balanced" (if you know what I mean).

say again said:
This should thread should be, "What men really want"!!!
Yea...and for starters, what men really want; do the carpet match the drapes?

Latest resources

Back