What we need to do to keep airlines safer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

freightdog227

Replace all female flight attendants with good lookin' strippers.
What the hell? The attendants have gotten old and haggard looking. They
don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss? The strippers would double,triple, perhaps quadruple the alcohol consumption and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin. Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. And, of course, every heterosexual businessman in this country would start flying again hoping to see naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt and the airline industry would see record revenue.

Give me a call when you get this idea past the ACLU without being lynched or burned alive.

Yea, but on Hooters Air I heard that they have their own set of flight attendants, but the Hooters Girls aren't them. They just come out in the middle of the flight and schmooze the customers.

Is that true?

User997 said:
Yea, but on Hooters Air I heard that they have their own set of flight attendants, but the Hooters Girls aren't them. They just come out in the middle of the flight and schmooze the customers.

Is that true?

The real hooter's girls are stored in the overhead bins until they are needed

freightdog227 said:
Replace all female flight attendants with good lookin' strippers.
What the hell? The attendants have gotten old and haggard looking. They
don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss? The strippers would double,triple, perhaps quadruple the alcohol consumption and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin. Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. And, of course, every heterosexual businessman in this country would start flying again hoping to see naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt and the airline industry would see record revenue.

you're going to hell

Pugh said:
The real hooter's girls are stored in the overhead bins until they are needed

Yeah, I was wondering that. A previous poster said they "come out during the flight to shmooze the passengers". Where are they stowed during takeoff and landing?

one of their pilots (hooters/pace) told me often the "hooters" girl(s) may not even show up for the flight and they go with regular FA's.

when they do get the girls to show up they come out inflight and sell hats and shirts.

Latest resources

Back