• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

What we need to do to keep airlines safer

freightdog227

Total Time
Replace all female flight attendants with good lookin' strippers.
What the hell? The attendants have gotten old and haggard looking. They
don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss? The strippers would double,triple, perhaps quadruple the alcohol consumption and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin. Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. And, of course, every heterosexual businessman in this country would start flying again hoping to see naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt and the airline industry would see record revenue.

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Total Time
Enough
Give me a call when you get this idea past the ACLU without being lynched or burned alive.

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
Total Time
hooters air came close

User546

The Ultimate Show Stopper
Total Time
+1500
Yea, but on Hooters Air I heard that they have their own set of flight attendants, but the Hooters Girls aren't them. They just come out in the middle of the flight and schmooze the customers.

Is that true?

Pugh

Droopy Member
Total Time
User997 said:
Yea, but on Hooters Air I heard that they have their own set of flight attendants, but the Hooters Girls aren't them. They just come out in the middle of the flight and schmooze the customers.

Is that true?

The real hooter's girls are stored in the overhead bins until they are needed

moxiepilot

Florida Pimp
Total Time
24/7
freightdog227 said:
Replace all female flight attendants with good lookin' strippers.
What the hell? The attendants have gotten old and haggard looking. They
don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss? The strippers would double,triple, perhaps quadruple the alcohol consumption and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin. Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. And, of course, every heterosexual businessman in this country would start flying again hoping to see naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt and the airline industry would see record revenue.

you're going to hell

91100 100 set

to the book
Total Time
Pugh said:
The real hooter's girls are stored in the overhead bins until they are needed

Yeah, I was wondering that. A previous poster said they "come out during the flight to shmooze the passengers". Where are they stowed during takeoff and landing?

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
one of their pilots (hooters/pace) told me often the "hooters" girl(s) may not even show up for the flight and they go with regular FA's.

when they do get the girls to show up they come out inflight and sell hats and shirts.