What up at Republic/Frontier???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No your not, I work for Hawaiian.
Kind of another example of that SWA narcissism, you guys seem to think you are going to go around kicking everyone's ass. It's a bit unseemly and one way our professional bar has been lowered. We all compete, I'm not that naive, but for some reason some of the SWA guys act like High School kids rather than grown professionals. A lot of us have grown out of that.
Taxing like Sebastian Vettel, cutting people off, boasting "we are going to kick your ass" etc is a lowering of the professional bar, not raising it. It exists at all airlines, but it sure seems to be more prevalent at SWA.

This one sounds like hating Dan. And I know you don't work at frontier - and it makes sense that a Hawaiian pilot would have empathy for F9 - one niche carrier emplyee to another. No disrespect intended.

But I have a lot of respect for your posts. If I was long winded and more emotional than usual it's bc frontier FOs were sold out. And I have friends who could use the money now and are stressed from the gun being at their head for the better part of 4 years. I'm sorry, I know people can find a niche carrier that can fit much better than any large major- but we all do this for money.

And it's really ********************ty of senior captains who make a LOT more than their FO's to give up security and money so easily.

That's my opinion and that of a LOT of frontier FOs.

I am hopeful dan- but you do notice what's going on in DEN? We are growing steadily. As it stands, the growth in Denver has spurred hiring- all at the bottom. In this case I just see a different ending and hate the stress my friends are dealing with. I'd much rather be showing them tricks of the bid

Com'on drink with the General or OY^?

No, I don't. Is that your idea of a fun date? You must be a tranny, are you?

Yep....coming to a senority list near you! I have never heard a pilot consider all 7000 of his work mates the "good guys". The ego is awesome!

Yep....coming to a senority list near you! I have never heard a pilot consider all 7000 of his work mates the "good guys". The ego is awesome!

Really.... we do have ours too you know, but they are OUR A******S. So yes, I do look at my Pilot co-workers as the good guys. There are worst Compaines out there to be bought by, ask any TWA dude.

:cartman:

Last edited:
Really.... we do have ours too you know, but they are OUR ****************************************. So yes, I do look at my Pilot co-workers as the good guys. There are worst Compaines out there to be bought by, ask any TWA dude.

I think you are drastically missing the difference between "companies" and "employees". In our world they are totally different. Go back to greasing the sides of your head so it will fit through the doorway.

This thread has completely unraveled. Can we just let it die now?

Hourly pay is nice, at F9 we can LEVERAGE work rules to BILL hours not flown! If you have a new and or young contract (or a regional) the difference is HUGE! I flew 810 last year and BILLED nearly 1050 without trying that hard. That is the difference......plus the swap-drop flexibility makes QOL number one. I haven't flown a Holiday is 4 years out of 7.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back