Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love women.

Here's the deal:

My girlfriend lives in MSP and that's where I'd like to be also. So my question is, what would everyone do? Apply to Pinnancle or Mesaba so I don't have to commute?

Apply and interview at both. If either of them don't offer you the job you wont have to choose. Mesaba is set for a good growth cycle here so it would be a good place to get on with but considering youd be looking at MSP CA vacancies longer term PCL might be the better choice.

Not commuting is key to happiness at any airline.

To play Devil's Advocate, there's something to be said about living where you want to be. I've lived in four different places in the last 3 years between changing bases and changing jobs. Living in base is good for the schedule, but if it is not where you want to be, you still lose. I am not looking forward to commuting, but I'm tired of living in random cities, I'm picking one I want and staying for a while.

Agreed. Live where you want to. I've commuted for close to two years and never once thought about moving to my base. I love where I live and the commute is an easy thing to deal with. You have the best of both world in that you can live where you want to AND live where you're based.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back