What regionals to go too!!

MVSW

Total Time
Growin
I have a friend that has 1500TT 600ME and he is wanting to try out the regional gig. I can only speak for one(the one that I fly for), but he would like to know the best one!! He wants to be in a jet. Thanks for the help

FlamingFUPA

Cattywompus Like WHOA
Total Time
You will get dubious answers from this bunch. They are all pretty much the same. But it looks like CHQ/S5/RP are going to take over the world, much to the chagrin of many.

FlyChicaga

Total Time
GoJets!

<ducks>

phishn@daves

Total Time
MVSW said:
I have a friend that has 1500TT 600ME and he is wanting to try out the regional gig. I can only speak for one(the one that I fly for), but he would like to know the best one!! He wants to be in a jet. Thanks for the help
It's really tough to say with the info you have given. Does he live near any regional bases? Can he move about freely? Obviously he cares about upgrade time, but can he handle it quickly or should he wait.

Give some more info on his status and I'm sure a lot of guy's here will tell you "who" is best to work for.

I work for TSA so I can't help.

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
Can't your friend hold out long enough to get a couple hundred more multi PIC and try out for a national airline like SWA, Midwest or JetBlue?

MVSW

Total Time
Growin
phishn@daves said:
It's really tough to say with the info you have given. Does he live near any regional bases? Can he move about freely? Obviously he cares about upgrade time, but can he handle it quickly or should he wait.

Give some more info on his status and I'm sure a lot of guy's here will tell you "who" is best to work for.

I work for TSA so I can't help.
He lives in Little Rock, AR. Our base is close (MEM) but I was wondering about the other regionals. He can move anywhere, he is single. Upgrade time really doesn't matter. Hope this helps.

H

Hardknock

Come on down to QX and have yourself a time.....

you can get hammered!!!

No, not the hammered you're thinking of either.

Last edited:

PeanuckleCRJ

Hurrrrrrrr
Total Time
mucho
I think he should just go straight to UPS.

BigShotXJTdrvr

Total Time
8000?
Hopefully he will go to an airline that requires he know how to spell and use the word "to" correctly.

MVSW

Total Time
Growin
BigShotXJTdrvr said:
Hopefully he will go to an airline that requires he know how to spell and use the word "to" correctly.
"that requires he know how to spell" So I guess XJT dones't require you to know anything either.

Paul R. Smith

Fender Bender
Total Time
4:30
MVSW said:
"that requires he know how to spell" So I guess XJT dones't require you to know anything either.
Yep Yer rite...It sher dones't.

Yaz just has da add & subtrack