What regionals to go too!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MVSW

I have a friend that has 1500TT 600ME and he is wanting to try out the regional gig. I can only speak for one(the one that I fly for), but he would like to know the best one!! He wants to be in a jet. Thanks for the help

You will get dubious answers from this bunch. They are all pretty much the same. But it looks like CHQ/S5/RP are going to take over the world, much to the chagrin of many.

GoJets!

<ducks>

MVSW said:
I have a friend that has 1500TT 600ME and he is wanting to try out the regional gig. I can only speak for one(the one that I fly for), but he would like to know the best one!! He wants to be in a jet. Thanks for the help

It's really tough to say with the info you have given. Does he live near any regional bases? Can he move about freely? Obviously he cares about upgrade time, but can he handle it quickly or should he wait.

Give some more info on his status and I'm sure a lot of guy's here will tell you "who" is best to work for.

I work for TSA so I can't help.

Can't your friend hold out long enough to get a couple hundred more multi PIC and try out for a national airline like SWA, Midwest or JetBlue?

phishn@daves said:
It's really tough to say with the info you have given. Does he live near any regional bases? Can he move about freely? Obviously he cares about upgrade time, but can he handle it quickly or should he wait.

Give some more info on his status and I'm sure a lot of guy's here will tell you "who" is best to work for.

I work for TSA so I can't help.

He lives in Little Rock, AR. Our base is close (MEM) but I was wondering about the other regionals. He can move anywhere, he is single. Upgrade time really doesn't matter. Hope this helps.

Come on down to QX and have yourself a time.....

you can get hammered!!!

No, not the hammered you're thinking of either.

Last edited:
BigShotXJTdrvr said:
Hopefully he will go to an airline that requires he know how to spell and use the word "to" correctly.

"that requires he know how to spell" So I guess XJT dones't require you to know anything either.

Latest resources

Back