What kind of...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Translation:

Current CFII with A&P needed= I only have a private pilot certificate, and my insurance requires an Instrument rating before I can fly my new airplane(but you will be the F/O....unless I violate a FAR, then you are PIC). I also either A. spent too much on the airplane or B. am too cheap to pay for maintenance so I need you as a bend over boy.

Airplane upkeep and paperwork as needed= I cannot seem to land this thing without breaking something on it, and I have no idea how to fill out a log book or fuel request form or file a flight plan.

No pay but business opportunity to make $36000 a year= I will have you in sales pushing whatever cheap piece of crap that I sell, working 80 hours a week in addition to fixing my plane and teaching me how to shoot an ILS.

P.S. Also includes other side jobs in addition, i.e. walking the dog, wiping my rear etc etc etc etc etc.......................

I think that about covers it!! Where do these jagoffs come from??!!

It seems that your enterprise is little more than a solitary man in a messy apartment, which may or may not contain a chicken...

VNugget said:
It seems that your enterprise is little more than a solitary man in a messy apartment, which may or may not contain a chicken...

HMMMM.....<looks around office> nope no chicken....and its a house not an apartment........whew, for a minute there I thought you were referring to me!:eek:

Latest resources

Back