Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What kind of hotels does Jetblue stay at?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You haven't seen remote until you've been on an overnight for JetBlue. I'm absolutely convinced they spend hours on Google Earth looking for the most remote buildings they can find...if they happen to be hotels/motels...Full Speed Ahead!!!

It is truly bizarre how they can pair trips that have a 12 hour duty day with a hotel that has no possibility of any form of food after 8:00pm. Honestly, you have to invest in a cooler just to stay alive. I've never been at an airline where finding food of any kind was such a big deal.

I would mostly dissagree. I can only think of a couple hotels that might be in the "remote" catagory...one is the Doubletree RIC. But there are places to eat nearby.

I like our hotels. But, my cross section view is limited as I am on the 190. I can't speak about some of the other 320 only layovers.

You haven't seen remote until you've been on an overnight for JetBlue. I'm absolutely convinced they spend hours on Google Earth looking for the most remote buildings they can find...if they happen to be hotels/motels...Full Speed Ahead!!!

It is truly bizarre how they can pair trips that have a 12 hour duty day with a hotel that has no possibility of any form of food after 8:00pm. Honestly, you have to invest in a cooler just to stay alive. I've never been at an airline where finding food of any kind was such a big deal.

I would have to mostly disagree too...I'm trying to think of what layover you are thinking of. We have a few bad ones (SWF) but they are in cities where there is nothing around. SYR is a bit remote (but numerous other airlines stay there i.e. UPS). Maybe I am just not getting the same trips as you (junior 320). I guess my personal worst is SDQ, as it is 30 minutes away, on a compound with limited food, but then again it is in a third world country and there is at least an illusion of security there. Other than that most of our hotels are pretty good. Lots of Westin's and Embassy Suites.

On the 320 I can only think of two cities with Crappy hotels. One is SWF, the other is LGA. THe SWF was a one time (2year contract) thing until our normal hotel was remodeled. THe LGA is a Crowne Plaza but crappy for NYC.
Over all I enjoy our hotels. I think with a few exceptions the hotel committee does a good job.

I left a few years ago, but remember most of the hotels being first class. RSW was kind of a dump, that was about it.

I left a few years ago, but remember most of the hotels being first class. RSW was kind of a dump, that was about it.

We are now in a Embasy Suites in RSW now I think. Very nice.

As stated above, SWF is the only really crap hotel and even if were going back to the old hotel in the near future that place was a TOTAL dump (so unless they blow it up any updating isn't going to matter) that was not near anything except a dinner. I

In most of the bigger cities we have short and long stay hotels or just stay downtown. That was the biggest change from my regional. At JB, I actually get to see most of the citys that we stay in.

yea...ORD long stay is niiiiice. No 1,2,3 though....damn $6 draft. But LOTS of cool places in short walking distance.

MCO...well...I think we should have a 'long stay' there. The Country Inn treats us very well...but, it'd be nice to be either down town or on/near I-drive.

RIC...again...well treated at the Doubletree. But my god...there is NOTHING good around on a 20hr layover. I hear downtown RIC is great...
Nice short van ride though...3min tops.

Those are my current worse complaints. If I were to write about my old hotels at ASA....haha..well, I'll need a publisher.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back