Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What kind of hotels does Jetblue stay at?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its a good question. After working at Republic and 70% of the hotels suck and are in the middle of nowhere, I would ask the same question. Republic thinks a gas station and McDonald's is considered a dining option. If you call someone to complain they will tell you to order a F-ing pizza and if you dont like it just quite your job.

Its a good question. After working at Republic and 70% of the hotels suck and are in the middle of nowhere, I would ask the same question. Republic thinks a gas station and McDonald's is considered a dining option. If you call someone to complain they will tell you to order a F-ing pizza and if you dont like it just quite your job.

That still sounds better than Pinnacle.

Yeah but you forgot that now you fly that shiny jet, so enjoy it.
You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Shiny Jet?? Are you kidding me? I could care less about what I fly. Im trying to leave this crappy job

Shiny Jet?? Are you kidding me? I could care less about what I fly. Im trying to leave this crappy job

Well, at least you still have some level of care for what you fly. For myself, I couldn't care less about what I fly.

You haven't seen remote until you've been on an overnight for JetBlue. I'm absolutely convinced they spend hours on Google Earth looking for the most remote buildings they can find...if they happen to be hotels/motels...Full Speed Ahead!!!

It is truly bizarre how they can pair trips that have a 12 hour duty day with a hotel that has no possibility of any form of food after 8:00pm. Honestly, you have to invest in a cooler just to stay alive. I've never been at an airline where finding food of any kind was such a big deal.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back