Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What kind of briefcase for Delta interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gobi Gred

Just a quick question for those who have interviewed at Delta (and gotten the job). What kind of briefcase did you use to carry your required documents to the interview? Any other words of wisdom are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Well Bob... this guy looks great. Fits the DAL profile perfect.... lets hire him. Gee I dunno Jim... did you get a look at his briefcase...? Bob... he'll never carry a brief case to DAL again... is this really a concern.... Gee Jim I dunno.....

Gobi- they are there to eval you.. not your choice in file luggage. Be yourself, they wouldn't have called you to interview if you didn't qualify. Quit worrying about the breifcase and get the job!

I think you should carry a GI-Joe or a Transformers Trapper-Keeper, wear a grey suit and yellow tie.

Dude, that's a detail you should not waste anytime worrying about.

I know that 737Pylt Played the Gay Card when he interviewed his briefcase had a big Bumper sticker on it that said "I'm not Gay But my BoyFriend Is!" Then he pulled out of the briefcase A steel pole, mayonaise and Rabbit Ears and told the Interviewers that He'll Do "Anything" For the Job. I think thats how he got hired being that he claims to have gotten Hired before 9/11 and he says he's only 35. Pretty good for a Civilian only pilot with only prop time prior to Delta.

Last edited:
I think I'll go with the GI Joe trapper keeper. Yo Joe! ;) Ok guys I get it, I'll quit sweating the small stuff.

DAMN, and I was thinking you'd fall for it! LMAO
(not sure what that means...but my son does that in text msg) is that bad?

In all seriousness...good luck!

Briefcase be dammed... If you really want to worry, think about this... Rock or don't rock??? Now that is the question...

In all seriousness, when I went to interview with NWA, I went to Staples and found a nice soft-sided attache type case for around $30. I don't think it matters. Just don't walk in there with your flight bag.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back