Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Boilermaker

Bleed Black and Gold
I am thinking about applying for a job with EJM. Do they seem to be a good company to work for? I know there are good and bad with any operator but would like to know overall what you think.

Boilermaker said:
I am thinking about applying for a job with EJM. Do they seem to be a good company to work for? I know there are good and bad with any operator but would like to know overall what you think.

Why not just apply to NJA instead? Is there centralized hiring at EJM or do individual owners hire their own crew members?

It's kind of a two part interview. One with EJM and one with the owner and their pilots.

Heavy - I am trying to stay away from the 7/7 type of schedule (If that is possible) so I don't have quite so many overnights. I'll do it if I have to though!

NJA now has a number of former EJM pilots who were furloughed/fired at the company's whim. When the Falcon 50's went away and some Ultra guys were let go, some were given the opportunity to interview and work for NJA. BTW, these were not based upon seniority. Another great non-union shop.

STAY AWAY FROM EJM.....PLEASE! The company is actually American Air Services and is a typical 135 operator parading around as Net Jets. I placed a post on here about 3 years ago and am too tired to retype it.

I think there is a way to access posts in the archives by typing in my user name. If not, I will provide greater amplification later on when I'm not propping my eyelids open with toothpicks.

Like a previous "helper" said, just go interview at Net Jets or some other fractional if you're dying to "get the ice, get the coffee, get the danish, get the papers....." ha ha

Boilermaker said:
Heavy - I am trying to stay away from the 7/7 type of schedule (If that is possible) so I don't have quite so many overnights. I'll do it if I have to though!

That's right! Don't settle for the 7/7 schedule when you can have the glory of the 24/7/365 schedule at EJM!!!

Do ALOT of research and ask ALOT of questions and make sure that you know EXACTLY what you're getting yourself into...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back