Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is the secret to getting on with expressjet ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
they're just back logged....

i applied in april, got the call early july, and then interviewed. apparently hiring is slowing down in August onwards, cutting the newhires in half... from 64 to 32. And the 135/121 experience is supposedly something they are looking for, although some i interviewed with, including myself, had no real 135/121 experience.

the call was a surprise, really wasnt expecting it. ya know how things work out like that. so just relax, apply elsewhere and they will call. no bad news is good news! only apply once.

ever seen Team America. remember how Gary got his job back with the boss? that's the secert at Express Jet.

Just apply and sit back and wait. i know it sucks to sit back and wait, I did it so i know. They are slowing to 32 a month but hiring will continue on. It seems like 200+ multi is the key. I know guys with 1500 and 150 that got the no thanks letter. It kinda luck of the draw just keep patient and good luck to all.

fulcrum said:
:cool:

All right guys help me out

I have been trying to get them to call me for about 2 years now
When i applied long ago they said i dont meet the minimums
So i got a 135 job flying twins and kept updating still no luck

recently about 3-4 weeks ago i applied again with thier new link on thier website for current and furlouged 135/121 pilots still no call ........... 2300TT
1000 + dual given
900 + multi
200 + actual
400+ hrs in the last 6 months

So what should i do ?
Thanks
Fulcrum

kiss a$$

Apply someplace else. There are just as good of companies hiring with much quicker upgrades (ie CHQ). Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Latest resources

Back