Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is more important, Labor friendly NMB and bankruptcy judges or tax cuts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have an idea... why don't we just tear the f*cker down. Since you see no value in government, you're right.. why pay anything? I guess we don't need roads, cops, fire protection, utilities, or healthcare.

Oliver Wendell Holmes put it best by saying: "I like paying taxes. With them I buy civilization."

You are so brainwashed that we have been in this 30 year decline and dissolution of our own infrastructure in the name of easy money. Unreal.

Now, now, now, no need to get your panties in a wad. We do need all of the above, however, I don't think the government needs to be in charge of providing them. They can take care of the common defense, and some other basics. You and your sissy brethren can write over bigger portions of your paychecks to cover the rest.

Oh, and if I thought Holmes was worth quoting I'd have done it myself. I'll leave the brainwashing thing alone, I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings (although it may be my last chance as even that will probably become illegal shortly).

Problem is any transaction under the table is suppose to be taxed.

The only way to get rid of the 300 billion dollars in unclaimed income every year is to get rid of cash. Make every transaction electronic, so there has to be a receipt or record.

I know this seems nuts, but think of all the illegal activity done with cash. Drug trafficing, stolen goods, etc.

Latest resources

Back