What is cool?

Yellow Snow

never eat the yellow snow
Total Time
Hard to find a guy who belongs on a find-a-date website more than this one.

The new word for today boys and girls is DWEEB.

B

Biatch5

What a F'in dork! Profile says it all He must jerk off 7 times a day.

He's embarassing everyone with camarros

PCL_128

Total Time
5000+
Classic. This is the best part: "I drive a 2000 Chevrolet Camaro, it's the closest thing I have to a girlfriend" Something tells me that that won't change anytime soon. :D

Clyde

Total Time
4000+
His profile says he wants to fly military jets someday. 10 bucks says he doesen't make it one week in OTS.

hawkerflyer

Total Time
9500+
Cool is not having to work so hard at trying to be cool...

sawick1

Total Time
350+
Dweeb

I know who this kid is when I was in my senior year of college, he was a freshman and lived on my hall. He was the biggest dweeb, his dad was an ex military pilot who is now forloughed from Delta. All he talked about was how he was going to fly fighters (but yet he wasn't in the military nor did he have any immediate plans on joining) and he used to walk around in that flight suit that he got from his dad not the military, and he would try and pick up chicks but as you can see he is on a dating service so it really didn't work out for him....a real nut job if you ask me.

MetroSheriff

Hittin' the road...
Total Time
He works for Delta AIr Lines in Jacksonville.????

Smokin' pole in the utilty room I reckon.

Green

Total Time
The guy is a dork. Possibly even dorkier than all of us who spend hours posting on flightinfo with hot chicks we'll never meet in our avatars and our flight experience meticulously spelled out in our profile section. Ironic...