• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What has happened to the Ntsb?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This seems to be a common theme, lately. It seems like W. starts something and O. continues it.

Of course, there probably is a long story about how she was the only candidate that could get approved due to our current politics. Republicans get a W. nominee and Democrats get a female chairman. :rolleyes:

Ok,maybe its just that Barry shines a light on the idiots that are in charge,cuz he has got everyone looking at his incompetence.

Ok,maybe its just that Barry shines a light on the idiots that are in charge,cuz he has got everyone looking at his incompetence.

Or maybe you've bought into political propaganda so much you've become obsessed and see Obama everywhere?

Or maybe it's time both of you (and everyone else for that matter) admitted both parties are only putting incompetents up for the vote. They don't want leaders, they want elected officials who will blindly follow orders from their owners.

Or maybe it's time both of you (and everyone else for that matter) admitted both parties are only putting incompetents up for the vote. They don't want leaders, they want elected officials who will blindly follow orders from their owners.

Both parties are A$$-Hats,but the I am concerned with the current party in charge and not blaming previous leaders.This clown said he would fix everything the last a$$-hat supposedly screwed up and that he would be transparent and not point fingers.......yeah we see how that is going.

Both parties are A$$-Hats,but the I am concerned with the current party in charge and not blaming previous leaders.This clown said he would fix everything the last a$$-hat supposedly screwed up and that he would be transparent and not point fingers.......yeah we see how that is going.

Okay, that's legit! ??

Or maybe you've bought into political propaganda so much you've become obsessed and see Obama everywhere?

I saw him in my closet the other day and under my bed before that.

But then again, I saw Jesse Helms in my shower with my wife.

What does it all mean?!?!

IMO the NTSB Chairman position shouldn't be a political appointed position. It should be an investigator (road, rail, air, boat, etc) with a minimum of 20 year of experience. It should be an internal process so they can select the best to lead charge of the NTSB and be the Chairman representing them.

Latest resources

Back