• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What has ALPA Done for Me Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Evergreen negotiating team and leadership have announced a Tentative Agreement under NMB mediation and are working on language and communications to their members. I know that those of you who have been through difficult corporate situations and excruciating negotiations with your management send the Evergreen crewmembers a congratulations. Hard work remains ahead for our Evergreen leaders, and they know that we are prepared to assist them.

They are portraying this as an ALPA victory? It is the same agreement we had 9 years ago. It is 100% status quo for 2 more years! We have already had 6 years with no raises, no contract improvements and no gains of any kind.

ALPA has sold out the crewmembers of Evergreen for 2 more years. But they will still demand to collect dues from us, even though they negotiated nothing for us. ALPA SUCKS!

Negotiations have 90% or so percent to do with the decisions of your negotiators (your MEC) ability to deal with your own company. I would blame the company first and their lack of bargaining in good faith, then your fellow pilot reps, and finally ALPA National and their so called support and resources. Beyond that it's ultimately your along with your entire pilot groups vote that will determine what passes. But I do see your point now that ALPA National blindly presents every tentative agreement from any carrier as praise worthy. That should end.

Last edited:
The Evergreen negotiating team and leadership have announced a Tentative Agreement under NMB mediation and are working on language and communications to their members. I know that those of you who have been through difficult corporate situations and excruciating negotiations with your management send the Evergreen crewmembers a congratulations. Hard work remains ahead for our Evergreen leaders, and they know that we are prepared to assist them.

They are portraying this as an ALPA victory? It is the same agreement we had 9 years ago. It is 100% status quo for 2 more years! We have already had 6 years with no raises, no contract improvements and no gains of any kind.

ALPA has sold out the crewmembers of Evergreen for 2 more years. But they will still demand to collect dues from us, even though they negotiated nothing for us. ALPA SUCKS!
So you guys didn't get to vote on it??

Latest resources

Back