Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happens to passengers of the JetBlue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PhatAJ2008

Since JetBlue doesn't fly out of LAX, who deals with the passengers? The crew? Will JetBlue fly people there?

PhatAJ2008 said:
Since JetBlue doesn't fly out of LAX, who deals with the passengers? The crew? Will JetBlue fly people there?
Don't let em kid you dude...those passengers that got off that plane are not the same ones that got on board at departure. Muhahahahahaha.

I don't get it???:-/ anyways, I was questioning who deals with rebooking the passengers since there are no customer service reps there from JetBlue? Are the passengers on their own to get their luggage somehow and find their way home?

Uhhhh Are You Serious!

PhatAJ2008 said:
I don't get it???:-/ anyways, I was questioning who deals with rebooking the passengers since there are no customer service reps there from JetBlue? Are the passengers on their own to get their luggage somehow and find their way home?

Yep!!!! Jetblue told them, " Hey, we just diverted to LAX and since we dont have station people here, you are on your own. Good luck, and we hope to see you again on a JetBlue flight."

Think about it.

This question seems like it belongs on airliners.net.......

homerjdispatch said:
This question seems like it belongs on airliners.net.......

I was thinking the same exact thing. Hmmmm, perhaps Jet blue might send some buses to LAX, along with some customer service reps (with cookies and beer of course) and take them to the next flight to JFK.

'That nose landing gear on the main stick sure did hit the runway first!' :rolleyes:

jetblue sent customer service agents to LAX. Those passengers that want to go to NY will be accomodated.

They will be offered asylum, those who refuse will be shot.

PhatAJ2008 said:
I don't get it???:-/
Boy are you going to have a hard time in your "critcal thinking" class.

Consider the proximity to Area 51...the government switched the passengers, just like they shot a missile into the pentagon on 9/11, shot down TWA 800, filmed the lunar landings from a studio in Burbank and made Roswell into a weather balloon. Muhahahaha.

Last edited:
TrafficInSight said:
They will be offered asylum, those who refuse will be shot.

Seems only fair. I mean they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into, I say, let 'em be shot!

Latest resources

Back