Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened with the UPS pilot arrested?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Haven't heard but it's good to see the UPS interview process working well.

Fed Ex's interview process must work very well too. Remember the harpoon hijacker pilot? I'm willing to bet that every major....hell, every company of UPS' size has their felonious bad apples. It doesn't mean their interview process is flawed to the degree in which you imply.

Fed Ex's interview process must work very well too. Remember the harpoon hijacker pilot? I'm willing to bet that every major....hell, every company of UPS' size has their felonious bad apples. It doesn't mean their interview process is flawed to the degree in which you imply.

I am sure every pilot in the world has bad apples in his or her family, other wise people would not say something classic like I didn't know there were violent. 11:00 news says something else.

I think the guy in question came to FedEx via the FTL merger. He had been previously fired by Western Airlines as I recall.

Because Schadenfreude is just a part of some people's basic character. Take that from them, and they'd be left to deal with the reality of their own side-tracked career aspirations and screwed-up personal lives.

You should know better than anyone else Jim.

Latest resources

Back