What happened with NetJets contract last week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"With AIN's history of reporting errors..."

Proof please...and unsubstantiated general comments don't qualify.

gunfyter said:
XDriver's information coincides with mine. I initially received info of an insultingly low pay offer. This information turned out to be False.... No need to panic.
I agree. No need to panic. I don't know what everyone was expecting.....for RTS, BB & WB to come and say, "Well boys, we feel so bad about all this, here is all the money you want plus a little cherry on top to show our appreciation." For those who thought this was going to be a Boy’s Scout camp, they were/are living a pipe dream. The fact of the matter is that you get what you negotiate and not what you deserve.

This is business and nothing more. Business is Business!! Many of us, including myself, get emotionally wrapped up because this intimately involves my/our life.

Gunfyter,

Maybe you have more info than me but I'm sure the initial offer was insultingly low.

http://www.teamster.org/divisions/airline/netjets040607.htm
NetJets Pilot Negotiations Update

June 7, 2004
[font=Verdana,Trebuchet MS,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva]
The parties met in Los Angeles on June 1, 2 and 3. The issues have been reduced to Economics and Scope. The principal scope issue remaining relates to Successorship. The parties exchanged preliminary economic proposals, which, not surprisingly, were far apart. Management presented its arguments related to limited profit margins. The Union set forth its and pilot concerns about adequacy of wage proposals. The challenge to the parties is to resolve the issues in a manner that is fair and equitable to both parties.

The parties meet next July 6, 7, and 8 in Washington, D.C. at the National Mediation Board (NMB).

Fraternally,

Don Treichler
Director, Teamsters Airline Division
[/font]

Picking on the "Rice man"...

rice said:
Just passing out what was printed online. With AIN's history of reporting errors I just inserted the disclaimer. Not being a Frac type myself I didn't want to pass along incorrect info without the caveat. Don't get me wrong, I read the magazine monthly and subscribe to the online reports but I also recognize that they mess up now and again.
Now LUF.
See what ya get for JUST trying to pass some info on to the troops!!
Oh boy!!
btw, Ricey..The wx is great over here is Edinburgh!!

LR45JI said:
NetJets Pilot Negotiations Update

June 7, 2004
[font=Verdana,Trebuchet MS,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva]
The parties met in Los Angeles on June 1, 2 and 3. The issues have been reduced to Economics and Scope. The principal scope issue remaining relates to Successorship.

[/font]
Somebody please splain "Successorship".

Latest resources

Back