• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluejuice787

I did not get to read the Bushy leaves Jetblue thread yesterday and now it is gone. What up?

Juice

It got way out of hand quickly. If you want to start another one please feel free to do so. Sorry but the bushy thread got way off track and ugly in only a few posts.

I didn't get to see it either. I'm guessing a heavily biased moderator deleted it since someone probably wrote something bad about jb. Perhaps it contained another childish pictoral avatar comparison.

Edit: Now it's back....disregard.

Last edited:
Nope...I put it back. End the end of the thread it turned into nothing more than name calling and slanderest remarks that were uncalled for. The thread had gotten way of topic and was not about bushy anymore, but about calling everyone else names. I had MANY requests to shut the thread down. So, I cleaned up the names and foul remarks and re-opened it. As to the pictures over at bluepilots, I was fine with them. I have nothing to do with that website at all. I actully posted the longhorn picture and it turned into fun banter over the school mascot. I had not laughed like that in a while. I am not biased over JB threads. Its when private company mail gets posted here (it has many times) or when blatent flamebait or slander is posted here. I would do the same for any airline. I hope this explanation helps...I am doing my best guys!!

Longhorn, I noticed my post is gone from the Bushy thread, which was just a joke about Cape Air gettting ready to buy JetBlue. Did you feel this was "slanderous"?

Nope...it should have stayed on there...mine is gone as well. hmmmmm...I will look into it. I am having problems with the mod functions tonight....but it could be the Guinness I drank.

OK, check it now....I dont know what happened....its good now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back